How to subscribe to Abilities Digest and how to modify or stop your subscription.
Abilities Digest is designed for any leader who would offer a Scouting program to youth who have special needs. Any Scouting volunteer or professional may subscribe.
- Subscribing online. Visit the web site ablescouts.org. The page’s lower left corner displays a small gray rectangle with the word “Follow” and three dots. Click on the word “Follow” and enter your email address. You will receive an email whenever a new Abilities Digest appears, plus an email when articles are republished.
- Subscribing by email. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. Indicate your name, email address, and council in the message text.
- Unsubscribing by email. To decline future issues please reply and enter “REMOVE” in the subject line. We will remove the subscription within the next two weeks.
- Receiving Multiple Email Copies. If you receive Abilities Digest at more than one email address, choose the one to be removed and reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line. Include a message requesting that we re-move only that email address.
- Duplicate Email Copies. If you receive more than one copy of Abilities Digest at the same email address, please reply to all but one of them with “DUPLICATE” in the subject line.
- Address Change. If you want Abilities Digest sent to a different address, reply and enter “ADDRESS CHANGE” in the subject line. In your message, enter your council name and the email address you prefer.