How to subscribe to Abilities Digest and how to modify or stop your subscription.
Abilities Digest is designed for any leader who would offer a Scouting program to youth who have special needs. Any Scouting parent, volunteer, or professional may subscribe. There are three options for subscribing:
- Follow this blog, using the instructions given directly below
- Subscribe via email, using the instructions shown below for Email Subscriptions.
- “Like” the Abilities Digest page on Facebook.
Following the Blog
To follow this blog, enter your email address in the field below, and click Subscribe.
If you follow the blog, you will receive an email whenever a new Abilities Digest appears, plus an email when other articles are published. Most articles are republished from Abilities Digest. A few are last-minute announcements, usually for upcoming event registrations.
You may also sign up for an email-only subscription to Abilities Digest and receive the quarterly digest by email.
- Subscribing by email. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. Indicate your name, email address, and council in the message text.
- Unsubscribing by email. To decline future issues please reply and enter “REMOVE” in the subject line. We will remove the subscription within the next two weeks.
- Receiving Multiple Email Copies. If you receive Abilities Digest at more than one email address, choose the one to be removed and reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line. Include a message requesting that we re-move only that email address.
- Duplicate Email Copies. If you receive more than one copy of Abilities Digest at the same email address, please reply to all but one of them with “DUPLICATE” in the subject line.
- Address Change. If you want Abilities Digest sent to a different address, reply and enter “ADDRESS CHANGE” in the subject line. In your message, enter your council name and the email address you prefer.
Abilities Digest on Facebook
If you “Like” the Abilities Digest page on Facebook, this site will notify your Facebook “news feed” each time a new article is published. This is similar to “subscribing” or “following” the blog, but may be more convenient for regular Facebook users. Log in to Facebook and click this link to the Abilities Digest page to subscribe.