We have just completed the Winter 2019 issue of Abilities Digest. It will be distributed to the email list shortly.
Here is a summary of the contents:
- Welcome our new National Committee Chair, Warren Wenner.
- Training opportunities at Seabase this winter and Philmont this spring.
- Philmont offers a new experience for Scouts with special needs.
- Dori Hammer receives the Woods Services Award.
- Advancement help may be right down the street.
- Adapting Activities: Special Needs at the World Scout Jamboree last summer; “Wizard Academy” hosted by Three Fires Council, Troops for the deaf and blind in Palmetto Council.