This is the first issue of Abilities Digest for 2020: the “late winter” edition.
Here is a summary of the contents:
- Adapting Activities: Tranquility Base: a safe space; Philmont’s Zia Experience for youth with special needs this summer
- Enhancing Awareness: Training conference at Philmont this summer.
- Adapting Advancement: Changes to youth registration beyond the age of eligibility; Youth Protection Training exemptions for mental disabilities.
- Recognizing Abilities: Presenting the Torch of Gold Award.
- Helpful Links: Accessing special needs and disabilities materials.
You must be logged in to post a comment.