The Summer issue of Abilities Digest contains the following:
- Adapting Advancement: Joining conferences for new Scouts; saying good-bye to board of review anxiety.
- Enhancing Awareness: The experience of blindness.
- Adapting Activities: Choosing a unit for a Scout with special needs; Responses when a unit leader rejects a proposed accommodation.
- Awareness Events: Staffing opportunities for Disabilities Awareness Challenges at the upcoming National Scout Jamboree.
- Recognizing Abilities: The Special Needs Scouting Service Award.
- 2021 Philmont summer events.