Here is Vol. 9, No. 2 of Abilities Digest – the Spring 2022 issue. Contents include:
• Adapting Activities: Caregivers in Scouting (CIS) to aid Scouts with disabilities; sign language at a World Jamboree.
• Adapting Events: Upcoming Zia Experience this summer at Philmont; reflections on the Keys Experience Family Adventure at SeaBase.
• Awareness Events: Video competition for training for Scouting with special needs and disabilities (SND); Neurodiversity Conference in October.
• Adapting Advancement: Registering a Scout with SND beyond the age of eligibility.
• Recognizing Abilities: : 2022 recipients of the national Woods Services Award.
You must be logged in to post a comment.