This course is designed for Scouters, professionals, chartered organization leadership, and school district personnel who want to expand their knowledge in order to positively impact youth with disAbilities within your local Council.
- Presented by the National Special Needs Committee at the breathtaking Sea Base Training Center.
- January 9 – 13, 2023
- Empower yourself and your Council Committee to make a difference
- in the lives of others. Learn to maximize resources and manage expectations, while creatively explore ways to make modifications
- and accommodations to Scouting advancement.· Conference fee is $405 and
- · Included in the conference price (in addition to food/lodging) are: Planned Activities: Luau Dinner, Sunset Cruise, may use kayaks/paddleboards, a tour of the BEC Coral nursery and visit to Key West
- · Registration link for both Staff and Participants: https://events.scouting.org/form/E3DDBF86E1DB41D1/
- · Registration ends on January 2 and will close on Jan. 3.
- · Conference begins and attendees arrive for lunch on Monday.
- · The conference will end at 11am am on Friday.
- · Optional roundtrip (only) shuttle is available to/from MIA/FSB for an additional fee of $110. Option 1: Early Arrivals (staff) 6pm Sundaypickup at MIA / Option 2: Monday arrivals, 9:30am pick up at MIA.
- o Return shuttle on Friday from FSB to MIA is at 11am.
- o Need a minimum of 2 registrants to choose the shuttle for Sunday and Monday for this to be offered. If cancelled, those registered will be notified and refunded on Jan. 3.
You must be logged in to post a comment.