Here is Abilities Digest Volume 8, number 2, for Late Summer 2021. Here is a summary of the contents:
- Adapting Events: Report from Philmont’s Zia Experience this past last summer. Seabase offers Keys Experience in March supporting special needs and disabilities.
- Enhancing Awareness: Introducing the Inclusion Toolbox; course on mental health first aid.
- Awareness Events: NSNDC volunteers offer sessions at the National Outdoor Conference in November.
- Adapting Advancement: Strategic planning with the ISAP.
- Recognizing Abilities: Time for Torch of Gold and Woods Services Award nominations.
- Helpful Links: Accessing special needs and disabili-ties materials.
You must be logged in to post a comment.